Smile Makeover In Toledo
At Our Dental Office in Sylvania
Cosmetic dentistry treatments and services can be performed individually or combined for a more powerful transformation. The process of combining two or more cosmetic dentistry treatments is known as a smile makeover, and it is offered at Dental Health Associates.
Smile Makeover Candidates
Smile makeover candidates dislike multiple aspects of their smile. For example, they may be self-conscious of their tooth color and the length of their teeth. Perhaps their smile is marred by small imperfections like chips or cracks. Or, maybe they feel embarrassed by crooked, uneven teeth. Dental Health Associates encourages any potential candidates to discuss these concerns with our team today.
More about Smile Makeover
The first step to a smile makeover is to determine the most appropriate treatments for the patient’s specific needs and goals. This portion of the process includes a thorough examination and discussion of what the patient likes and dislikes about their smile. Our dentists recommend a combination of suitable treatments to achieve the desired look. When making recommendations, our dentists consider a number of the patient’s characteristics, including their facial appearance, skin tone, hair color, teeth, gums and lips.
Smile makeover can include any combination of the following:
- Porcelain veneers to improve the size, shape, length, color or uniformity of the teeth
- Teeth whitening to bleach stains or discoloration
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace outdated metal-based fillings
- Orthodontic or Invisalign treatment to correct crooked or misaligned teeth
- Bonding to conceal small dental imperfections (e.g., chips, cracks, spaces)
- Porcelain crowns to cover cracked or fractured teeth
- Gum re-contouring to remove excessive gum tissue and improve the gum-to-tooth ratio
To learn more about smile makeover, please contact Dental Health Associates today.